Friday, July 14, 2017

Stocking Up at the Protein Hut


"I'll take that one... And that one..."

A gorilla that size takes a lot of protein to keep his muscles full and at peak condition.

Antonio stocking up on protein at the Protein Hut, Manzurna Peak's premier store for protein and protein based accessories. Also one of the new places to explore in day 2 in our full version of Manzurna Peaks - Episode 1. Available now for only $10 USD. Available for Windows 7 and up.

Free demo and instructions in case you run into problems can be found in our Demo post HERE

We highly recommend you play the demo first to ensure your system can run our games.

If you'd like to order Manzurna Peaks, just fill out the form below (including age statement) and send it into gachimuchichan [@] gmail.com



Our order form is as follows:

------------



1.) Game you wish to purchase:
2.) Full legal name:
3.) Paypal e-mail address:
4.) FA/Tumblr/Twitter handle in case we have trouble e-mailing your address.
5.) Also make sure you fill out the legal disclaimer below with your full legal name.

"I, (type full legal name here), certify that I am over 18 years of
age or of legal age in my community; and it's legal for me view this
material in my community or jurisdiction. I agree that I wish to
view this game and material, and this material is for my own private enjoyment, and will not be shown or displayed to minors. Furthermore, I agree not to hold the
creators of this game or its associate legally liable for any problems that may arise with
use of this game."

-------------------------- 


Thank you everyone! Have a great weekend.

- Gachi Muchi Kun

No comments:

Post a Comment