Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Thank you!



A big "Thank You" to everyone who has purchased Manzurna Peaks the past few days. It really means a lot to everyone on the team to see people are interested in our work.

Please enjoy Antonio relaxing after the events of Episode 1. For those of you who played it, you know why that bath probably feels so good >.>

Interested in joining in on the fun? You can try our free demo by downloading it from HERE

If you would like to order episode 1 of Manzurna Peaks

Our order form is as follows. Please fill it out and send it to gachimuchichan [at] gmail.com

Please make sure you try the demo to confirm you system can run our game. If you're having a crash when you start a new game, please read our instructions HERE on how to fix that quickly with a small change in Windows.


------------



1.) Game you wish to purchase:
2.) Full legal name:
3.) Paypal e-mail address:
4.) FA/Tumblr/Twitter handle in case we have trouble e-mailing your address.
5.) Also make sure you fill out the legal disclaimer below with your full legal name.

"I, (type full legal name here), certify that I am over 18 years of
age or of legal age in my community; and it's legal for me view this
material in my community or jurisdiction. I agree that I wish to
view this game and material, and this material is for my own private enjoyment, and will not be shown or displayed to minors. Furthermore, I agree not to hold the
creators of this game or its associate legally liable for any problems that may arise with
use of this game."

-------------------------- 


Again, a big "Thank You" to everyone who has purchased our game so far. We greatly appreciate it (^o^)

- Gachi Muchi Kun

6 comments:

  1. I sure hope we get episode 2! You all did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is Episode 2 in the works? i REALLY enjoyed Episode 1 so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, at least I'll have something to look forward to when I play my full copy... someday ;) (rushes his bank processing) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. It's selling "okayish" so far. It's also really early into sales and we also haven't released a full game in years, so we expect it may be a bit slow. We did want to thank everyone who had purchased the game so far =)

    Mr. H is fleshing out Episode 2 now while we wait to see how sales do. I can share with you the working title of episode 2: "Man-Storm'ing the Castle"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Groan). Say it ain't so ;) A crossover? ;)

      Delete
    2. Crossover? No... But the same way we refuse to let Gary's Whacky Wingers die, there's no reason that some of the inhabitants couldn't have also been fans of Man-Storm and the Manhood of Might growing up O:)

      Delete