Today is the big day! Our first official game in 6 years, Manzurna Peaks launches. We're counting down the hours until our 3PM launch today!
Snarl is just putting some finishing touches on some renders and then we go gold.
- If you have preordered Manzurna Peaks, make sure you've also paid. Your preorder doesn't ship until have we have confirmed payment.
- Make sure you've tried the demo and can confirm it works on your computers. We cannot issue a refund once we send you a download link to your game, and we want to make sure you can play the game. Download out free demo HERE
- If you've tried the demo and are having the game crash when you load a new game or view the intro, you need to make sure you've changed "Language for Non-Unicode Programs" to "Japanese" under Control Panel's Regions and Language. Instructions for doing so are below. This will not change your computer's language or region, it just tells Windows what language it should use if it encounter non-ASCII text. Our Visual Novel engine is Japanese based and needs this setting in order to run correctly.
- You will need to go to control panel. In Win7 just goto control panel, in Win8 or Win10 hit "Windows key + X" and then choose "Control Panel
- Windows 7 it's under Region and Language Settings -> Administrative
- Windows 8 and 10 it's under Regions -> Administrative
2.) Your full legal name:
3.) Your paypal e-mail addres:
4.) FA/Tumblr/Twitter name (in case we can't reach you via email):
5.) Please copy and paste the following filled out the age statement:
"I, (type full legal name here), certify that I am over 18 years of
age or of legal age in my community; and it's legal for me view this
material in my community or jurisdiction. I agree that I wish to
view this game and material, and this material is for my own private enjoyment, and will not be shown or displayed to minors. Furthermore, I agree not to hold the
creators of this game or its associate legally liable for any problems that may arise with
use of this game."
Thank you all so much for your support as we launch our first game in some time \(^o^)/
- Gachi Muchi Kun